Did you know that you may encounter various germs on your toilet seat including fecal bacteria, influenza, streptococcus, E. coli, hepatitis, MRSA, salmonella, shigella, and norovirus? 
There are lots of germs on the public toilet seats out there. Apart from all the germs, we just really don’t like the idea of sharing a toilet seat with a stranger. Do you?
Some people hover over a public toilet seat instead of sitting on it to avoid the germs, but studies have shown that this unhealthy toilet behaviour causes issues like lower urinary-tract conditions. 
So what do you do?
“Usually, I’d do a quick wipe-down of the seat by sanitizing it with Reynard Premier Disinfectant Wipes, laying down toilet paper, and then pee in pee-eace. (Geddit?)”
Reynard Premier Disinfectant Wipes are available at SM Health Care Sdn Bhd.
Reynard Premier Disinfectant Wipes are effective against:
- Bacteria — MRSA, VRE, E Coli, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria, Salmonella & Enterococcus hirae
- Mycobacteria — Mycobacterium avium, Mycobacterium terrae
- Fungi — Aspergillus Niger
- Virus — Influenza A (H1N1), HIV, Hep B, Vaccina, Norovirus
- Spores — C Diff
- This product has been tested in accordance with European Standards EN1276, EN13624, EN13727, EN14348, EN1650, EN16615, EN14476, EN13704 and supporting documentation is held on file.