Buds Organics

Buds Organics

Our Story

Buds Organics was born from a determined father’s love to treat his children’s sensitive skin in the early 2000s.  A Chemical Engineer by profession, Co-Founder KK Soo decided that the best approach is to do it himself – the natural and organic way. Rest assured, you are only getting products that pass the most stringent requirements – that of a parent (and perfectionist)! We have grown together with the very children that inspired this. Buds Organics now have a brand presence in over 10 countries and an expansive range of products that caters to the whole family. Our name embodies growth, akin to a fragile flower bud waiting to blossom under the right nurturing and care.  And just like the flower bud, your family deserves only the best to grow and thrive in their environments.

Certified Organic

Our products are made in Malaysia and we are one of the few Malaysian brands that are certified by ECOCERT.
ECOCERT requires that 95% of the ingredient used in any product be of natural origin and have stringent restrictions on what is allowed in the remaining 5%. For a product to be certified organic, 95% of the plant ingredients must be of certified organic origin, AND a minimum of 10% of the total product must be organic.

Buds Organics certification - ecocert, gmp, safety assessment uk

Our Ingredients

Only safe natural and certified organic ingredients are used. No harmful or toxic ingredients are allowed; say goodbye to:

  • Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS)
  • Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES)
  • Steroids
  • Parabens
  • Mineral Oils
  • Petrochemicals PEGs
  • Phenoxyethanol
  • Formaldehyde
  • Artificial Colours
  • Artificial Fragrances
  • Ingredients Tested on Animals
  • Animal Derived Ingredients

At our online store, you'll find a wide range of premium baby care products that are perfect for parents who want the best for their little ones. We take pride in offering natural, safe, and organic baby care products that are both effective and affordable.