Youcare D (30 Pieces) Stoma Colostomy/Ileostomy Bag
YOUCARE D - COLOSTOMY/ILEOSTOMY BAG (S-C-A05-16771)
A colostomy/ileostomy bag is a bag made from soft, waterproof material that collects waste from the stoma.
A stoma is a result of an ostomy, a surgery that removes part of the intestine to divert stool or urine into an external bag.
- Made with Karaya gum, a natural and safe adhesive that prevents excoriation.
- Quality tested to prevent leakage, skin irritation and inflammation.
- Made in Japan.
- Our ostomy and stoma care products are MDA-certified, hospital-grade, and quality tested.
- Upon request, our specialist can come over for free to offer stoma kit demo services, education on application, and consultation on further maintenance.
- Just call or WhatsApp us at +6016 406 2966 (https://wa.link/8wjgx7)
- Alcare, Japan
- Opening measurement can fit from 14mm - 59mm
- Bag size : 275mm x 150mm
- Thin and durable faceplate (skin barrier)
- Packaging: 30 pcs / box
2 days period exchange for stoma bag
How To Use