Walker Boot (Long)
WALKER BOOT (LONG)
- Tynor Walker Boot is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture , sprains or surgery of foot, ankle or lower leg.
- The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility.
- Wider Rocker Bottom promotes natural gait, reduces planter pressure and enhances stability.
- Strong & Rigid upright bars improve immobilization of the lower leg & the ankle.
- Highly functional molded design is light in weight for better compliance.
- Foam liner and Pad set provides good cushioning, reduces pressure of gripping straps & better grip.
- It is substitute for cast or can be used for early cast removal.
- Strapping loops with reverse buckle mechanism allow controlled tightening, enhanced immobilization and grip, is easy to wear.
- Size S: 7.2 - 8.4 Inches
- Size M: 8.4 - 9.6 Inches
- Size L: 9.6 -10.8 Inches
- Size XL: 10.8 - 12 Inches
Packaging: 1 unit/Box
Product Origin: India