HIMALAYA Menotab - 60's
- An effective and safe alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Contains phytoestrogens that bind to estrogen receptors and produce estrogenic effects
- Alleviates perimenopausal symptoms - vaginal dryness, hot flashes, night sweats, depression, and mood swings
- Reduces postmenopausal rik of osteoporosis
- Offers long-term protection and risk-free therapy
Directions of use:
1 tablet twice daily after meal
May start with 2 tablets twice daily after meal for 1st week, followed by 1 tablet twice daily after meal as maintenance
Kukkutandatvak Bhasma, Zahar Mohra Bhasma, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bala (Sida Cordifolia), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Mandukaparni (Centella Asiatica)
Not suitable for pregnancy & breast feeding women.
- Women with tumor and dependent on hormone for growth and survival, such as breast cancer
- Women operated for breast cancer and receiving hormones-related drug as a part of chemotherapy
- Women experiencing bleeding at private parts without diagnosis, or having symptoms of abnormal or heavy menstrual bleeding, painful periods or cramps 1 or 2 weeks around period.
Product name and details will be hidden for each parcel delivered.