SM Health Care
Flocath Hydrogel Coated Male Nelaton
Regular price MYR 322.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FLOCATH HYDROGEL COATED MALE NELATON
- Intermittent catheters with hydrophilic coating.
- The basici Flocath Hydrogel offers all the advantages of the Flocath hydrophilic technology for a high standard safe and comfortable catheterisation.
- 40cm Nelaton Tip- 2 Eyes-Staggered
i) Approved Safety
- The Flocath catheter made of DEHP-free PVC with vertically cut and softly rounded eyes preserves the sensitive urethral mucosa.
- The silky hydrophilic coating of the catheter, based on PVP (polyvinyl pyrrolidone), provides a fast and homogeneous hydration, a high biocompatibility, and is resistant to abrasion; its superior lubricant qualities allow it to slide easily into position
ii) Comfortable Application
- The special Flocath coating offers significantly lower friction than conventional coatings *
- Extended dry-out time up to 10–15 minutes allows a relaxed catheterisation
- No gel residue left in the urethra, bladder or on the hands
iv) Easy To Handle
- The packaging hole enables the pack to be opened easily, even with limited manual dexterity
- The self-adhesive patch and the packaging hole allow the pack to be fixed in place or hung up where convenient while preparing the catheterisation procedure with both hands free
- To activate the hydrophilic coating the catheter has to be moistened by, preferably, sterile water or saline solution
- If a drainage bag is needed, it can be connected with the funnel at the end of the catheter
- Flocath Hydrogel is available in different lengths, diameters (sizes) and catheter tips
- Size 8 (Blue)
- Size 10 (Black)
- Size 12 (White)
- Size 14 (Green)
- Size 16 (Orange)
- Size 18 (Red)
- Size 20 (Yellow)
Packing: 30 PCS/BOX