CERVICAL ORTHOSIS (PHILADELPHIA) PLASTAZOTE
- Cervical Orthosis (Philadelphia) An advanced collar with scientific design which ensures complete immobilization on one hand and perfect comfort on the other.
- Perfect immobilisation
- Ultimate comfort
- Anatomically shaped
- Well ventilated
- Pre-formed chin provides chin lock, arrests the neck rotation for strong immobilization.
- Anatomical and balloon design offers perfect immobilization, minimal contact of the neck, allows use in burn or trauma patients.
- Tracheotomy opening allows use along with endotracheal tube, improves air ventilation, comfort and compliance.
- Two-piece design allows easy application, firm occipital support, option for varying rigidity.
- Ethafoam body is light in weight, nonabsorbent, ensures easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Size: 8.75 cm - 10 cm
- 1 unit of Cervical Orthosis Plastazote
Product of Origin:
- Product from India