SM Health Care
LMA ProSeal Airway
Regular price MYR 2,500.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
LMA PROSEAL AIRWAY
LMA ProSeal™ includeds all the benefits associated with an LMA airway:
- Fewer drugs
- Fewer sore throat in adults
- Reduced coughing and bucking on emergence
- Improved haemodynamic stability
The most versatile re-usable airways
- Peace of mind- Passive regurgitation can occur unexpectedly intraoperatively/ LMA ProSeal™ enable the regurgitated fluid to pass up the drainage tube without leaking into the glottis.
- Patient comfort- LMA ProSeal™ reduces the likelihood of throat irritation and stimulation, and reduce post operative naesea and vomiting by as much as 40% compared to an ETT
- Performance- LMA ProSeal™ achieves a high seal pressure, with median seal pressure of 32cm H2O10
- Aspiration- LMA ProSeal™ has a built- in drain tube that allows expelled gastric content to bypass the pharynx. This specific features is designed to decrease the risk of aspiration.
*These are the maximun volumn that should never be exceeded. It is recommeded that the ciff be inflated to a maximum of 60cm H2O inracuff pressure.
|Mask Size||Product Code||Patient Size||Maximum Cuff Volumn (air)*||Largest Size OG Tube/salem pump|
|1||150010||Neonates/ Infants up to 5 kg||4 ml||2.7mm / 8 Fr|
|1.5||150015||Infants 5-10 kg||7 ml||3.5mm / 10 Fr|
|2||150020||Infants/ Children 10 - 20 kg||10 ml||3.5mm / 10 Fr|
|2.5||150025||Children 20 -30 kg||14 ml||4.9mm / 14 Fr|
|3||150030||Children 30 - 50 kg||20 ml||5.5mm / 16 Fr|
|4||150040||Adults 50 - 70 kg||30 ml||5.5mm / 16 Fr|
|5||150050||Adults 70 - 100 kg||40 ml||6.0mm / 18 Fr|