Flocath Hydrogel Coated Nelaton Tip
Flocath Hyrdogel Coated Nelaton Tip
(Varied in sizes)
The basic Flocath Hydrogel offers all the advantages of the Flocath hydrophilic technology for a high standard safe and comfortable catheterisation. The Flocath catheter made of DEHP-free PVC with vertically cut and softly rounded eyes preserves the sensitive urethral mucosa. (Nelaton Tip- 2 eyes, Staggered)
- Approved Safe
- The Flocath catheter made of DEHP-free PVC with vertically cut and softly rounded eyes preserves the sensitive urethral mucosa.
- The silky hydrophilic coating of the catheter, based on PVP (Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone), provides a fast and homogeneous hydration, a highly biocompatibility, and is resistant to abrasion; its superior lubricant qualities allow it to slide easily into position.
- Comfortable Application
- The special Flocath coating offering significantly lower friction that conventional coatings*
- Extended dry-out time up to 10-15 minutes allows a relaxed catheterisation.
- No gel residue left in the urethra, bladder or on the hand
- Easy to Handle
- The packaging hole enables the pack to be opened easily, even with limited manual dexterity
- The self-adhesive patch and the packaging hole allow the pack to be fixed on place or hung up where convenient while preparing the catheterisation procedure with both hands free.
- If a drainage bag is needed, it can be connected with the funnel at the end of the catheter.
- Flocath Hydrogel is available in different lengths, diameters (sizes) and Catheters tips.
- To activate the hydrophilic coating the catheter has to be moistened by, preferably, sterile water or saline solution.