Cavidagel AG - 30G
- Clear amorphous hydrogel with alginate.
- Gentle re-hydrates necrotic tissue.
- Facilitating autolytic debridement.
- Able to loosen and absorb slough and exudate.
- Provide the optimum moist wound management environment during the later stages of wound closure.
Ingredient / Content
- Sterile hydrogel wound filler with alginate.
How To Use
Rinse the wound with physiological saline or tap water.
Gently dry the skin around the wound.
The wound should not be filled to a higher level than the surrounding skin.
Cover with a secondary dressing. For low to medium exuding wounds, choose a hydrocolloid as a secondary dressing. For medium to highly exuding wounds, choose a highly absorbent and highly permeable dressing to cover.
To optimize cleansing of necrotic and sloughy wounds, it is recommended to change Cavidagel® Ag at least every 3rd day, due to the larger amount of exudate. In case of clean wounds, Cavidagel® Ag should be changed depending on the amount of exudate.
The gel can be removed from the wound by rinsing with physiological saline or tap water.