Cardiaid AED (READY STOCK)
CARDI-AID AED - SEMI AUTOMATIC
The CardiAid AED has been specially developed for use in public places for the purpose of performing life-saving defibrillation in the first critical minutes until professional help arrives.
- CardiAid works automatically and can be operated by anyone
- Operating the CardiAid is 100% safe. The device only gives a shock when necessary
- CardiAid automatically switches on by simply opening the cover.
- Pre-connected electrodes help save time and make the process simpler for the user.
- “Status indicator lights” provide easy interpretation of the self-test results.
- CardiAid guides the user step by step with a combination of clear voice instructions, illustrations and lights for the maximum efficiency. All steps are ensured to be applied accurately even if the responder has limited knowledge or experience.
- CardiAid works with one-button only – the shock button. No on-off button, no time loss!
- The AED available in 24 languages.
- CardiAid combines an accurate ECG detection algorithm with high sensitivity and specificity values with its current-based defibrillation technology for the most effective treatment.
- Paediatric treatment is available with special paediatric electrodes.
- CardiAid automatically activates paediatric mode when the special paediatric electrodes are plugged in.
- Any inessential function is omitted to make CardiAid perfect for public access defibrillation. No ECG display, no distraction!
- CardiAid is ready for any unpredictable situation with high battery capacity to support up to 200 shocks/20 hours of monitoring.
- CardiAid stores the ECG and incident data with the highest capacity in industry: up to 4 events with a total duration of 3 hours.
- To minimize the responsibility of the owner and risk of forgetting to charge the battery, CardiAid does not use rechargeable battery.
- Event and ECG data can be obtained easily through Bluetooth.
- CardiAid is easily adaptable to future changes in resuscitation guidelines with configurable functions like voice prompts, CPR duration, CPR sequence (30:2 or hands-only); and chest compression frequency (100 to 120 bpm).
- CardiAid Monitor 2 Technical Service Software offers a whole solution for all needs: Configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, event data monitoring and many more.
- CardiAid has a unique maintenance policy.
- The device is programmed to warn every 2 years to remind the due date, reducing the responsibility of the owner.
- The periodical maintenance consists of battery & electrode replacement and special function tests.
- #defibrillator #aed #malaysia #defibrillator_malaysia
1. Option 1
- 1 unit of Cardiaid AED Machine Set ONLY
1. HOW CARDIAID AED CAN HELP YOUR LOVE ONE <--Click to view video
2. HOW TO USE CARDIAID AED <--Click to view video
Call our customer careline/ WhatsApp
SM Careline <--Click to WhatsApp us