Weck® Hem-o-lok® Polymer Locking Ligation System
- Bosses are designed to retain clip in applier jaws.
- Integrated teeth interface with the vessel and are designed to prevent slippage.
- Bow-shape design allows removal with appropriate instrument.
- Hinge allows flexibility in clip placement prior to clip locking.
- Locking mechanism provides tactile feedback and secure closure.
- Nonabsorbable polymer is inert, nonconductive, and radiolucent; it does not interfere with CT, MRI, or X-ray diagnostics.
Security you can feel from the #1 selling locking polymer clip
Why have surgeons trusted the Hem-o-lok System for more than one million patients? As the #1 selling locking polymer clip, the Hem-o-lok System offers quality, reliability, and performance in clip security.
Designed for confidence
Featuring a first-of-its-kind locking mechanism and distinct tactile feedback, the Hem-o-lok System gives surgeons the confidence of knowing they’ve locked securely on the patient vessel.