SM Health Care
Packing: 1 UNIT
Voltage Converter / Adapter
Regular price MYR 550.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Use the voltage valet 50/2000 watt voltage converter to safely operate your 110-120 volt north american personal appliances while traveling in foreign countries that use 220-240 volt electricity.
- Select the 50 watt transformer setting for small electronic and motorized appliances rated up to a maximum of 50 watts and the 2000 watt solid state converter setting for NON-ELECTRONIC heating appliances rated up to a maximum of 2000 watts
- The international adaptor plug set (Adaptors A,B,C,D) included with model VCSP, modifies electrical outlets to allow use of the converter in most countries
- Use with Non-Electronic heating appliances rated up to 2000 watts MAXIMUM such as: Clothes steamers, coffee makers, Electric Blankets, Electric curlers, Food/bottle warmers, Hair dryers, Heating pads, Immersion Heaters, Irons and Incandescent lamps
- Use with motorized and electronic appliances rated up to 50 watts MAXIMUM such as: Battery / chargers, Camcorders, CD/MP3/DVD Players, Cell phones, Contact Lens sterilizers, Digital cameras, Electric shavers, Oral Hygiene Devices, Radio and sound machines
- CAUTION: The Voltage Valet 50/2000 watt voltage Converter should never be used with clocks, computer, television sets, high fidelity equipment, typewriters, hooded haid dryers, projectors, kitchen appliances or any permanently installed electrical equipment
- The converter is NOT DESIGN FOR CONTINUOUS USE.
Packing: 1 UNIT