HIMALAYA Septilin (Capsules) - 100's
HIMALAYA SEPTILIN (Capsules) - 100'S
What it does:
- Reduces Recurrence in Infection-Prone Individuals
- Adjuvant to Anti-Infective Therapy
- Resistance to Antibiotic Therapy
Enhances immunity: Septilins immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. It increases the level of antibody-forming cells, thereby elevating the body's resistance to infection. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis (elimination of bacteria through ingestion) by macrophage (white blood cells) activation, which combats infection.
Other benefits: Septilin possesses antipyretic (reduces fever) properties. It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and laryngitis.
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections, allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone and joint infections and urinary tract infections
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions
- To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- As an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- Resistance to antibiotic therapy
- Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi)
- Licorice (Yashtimadhu) in vitro
- Indian Bdellium (Guggulu)
Directions of use:
Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
Septilin is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.