MDI Spacer with Silicon Mask - Adult
MDI SPACER WITH SILICON MASK
Using NEMO MDI Spacer improves lung deposition of the medicine and offers improved patient outcome in Asthma & COPD.
Directions for use:
- Look inside both end of spacer for any objects
- Remove the cap from MDI canister and place the mask connector over chamber’s mouthpiece until it fits securely. Insert MD and shake well.
- Place the mask connector over your nose and mouth securely, exhale completely. Press MDI and immediately inhale slowly. Hold breath for 8-10 second.
- Repeat step 3 & 4 as per the advice given by your healthcare professional.
Cleaning Instruction :
Clean the spacer at least once a week by following below steps:
(do not clean with boiling or hot water as this will damage your spacer)
- Remove back piece and face mask. Do not remove valves during cleaning.
- Soak all parts for 15 minutes in lukewarm water with liquid detergent. Agitate gently.
- Rinse in clean water.
- Shake out excess water. Do not rub dry.
- Let air dry vertical position.
- Replace back piece when unit is completely dry and ready to use.