SM Health Care
Diafeet Diabetic Socks - Universal
Regular price MYR 60.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Because of narrowing blood vessels in Diabetic patient’s feet, there is a poor blood supply to feet which causes poor supply of nutrition and dryness inthe feet.
- Because of dryness, the nerves in the feet are being affected, leading to numbness of feet and callus formation.
- DIAFEET ensures ideal moisture level in the feet and allows un-restricted blood circulation.
- The Nano-Silver in DIAFEET eradicate infection causing bacteria, thus prevents any possible foot ulcer.
- DIAFEET is a seamless design, it doesn’t cause friction while using it.
- DIAFEET not only keeps the feet infection free, also keeps the shoe environment bacteria free.
- DIAFEET is the first step in Diabetic Foot care.
- Special Nano-Silver Technology Keeps Feet Bacteria Free
- Anti Itch & Anti Odour
- Special Knitting & Free Fitting Allows Un-restricted Blood Flow
- Seamless Design ideal for Diabetes