Finger Pulse Oximeter is very important and common device to check oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. As a small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device, Fingertip pulse oximeter is widely applied in clinic, hospital, social medical organization, first aid and homecare etc.
-Small & Light weight design
- LCD screen display SpO2, PR and Pulse Bar
- Low power consumption; battery low indicator
- Automatically power off
- Suitable for pediatrics (children) and adult.
- Two AAA 1.5v, 800mAh alkaline batteries could be continously operated as long as 24 hours.
- Measurement Range : 70% - 100%
- Measurement Accuracy: 70% ~100% ± 2%; 0% ~69%: No definition ;
- Resolution : ± 1%
✿ Pulse rate
- Measurement Range : 30- 250bpm
- Measurement accuracy : 30- 99bpm: ± 2bpm , 100 - 250bpm: ± 2%
- Resolution : ± 1bpm
- Type LCD display
- Parameter SpO2, PR , Pulse Bar
- Warranty coverage only due to manufacturing error
- Any damage due to wrong usage, dropped, and other human error will not be entitle for warranty claim.
-Kindly contact our Customer Careline for more information on warranty. (0168331538)